The LaPoynor IT Department will support educators to provide a quality education to enable students to achieve their potential by ensuring an engaging, relevant, and future-focused system of education.
The LaPoynor IT Department will plan and utilize technology to prepare each student for success and productivity as a lifetime learner, a world-class communicator, a competitive and creative knowledge worker, and an engaged and contributing member of the emerging global digital society.
- Planning, organizing, implementing, and monitoring computerized processing systems
- Promoting curriculum integration through the utilization of technology resources
- Supporting instruction through services to the teachers, administrators, and other staff
- Provide training and support for LPISD employees in the use of computers and related technology
- Improve management reporting systems
- Improve data collection & management systems